CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 21, 2010

BUSCH GARDENS

I just realized that my mom has most of the good pics from our trip to Busch Gardens.
I'll try to get the other photos soon...but until then ...here
are a few fun ones!








Christian, Jackson, and Savannah in the land of Egypt.







This probably was the scariest ride Savannah rode on...
Actually, she her and Leila were good sports to go on this ride with
the boys.  Savannah and Mckenzie can now go on all the "thrilling" rides together.
 This was Savannah's first time going on Kumba and Sheikra.  She was even braver than her mom on most of them!

1 comment:

  1. The kids are adorable and SO grown up! I couldn't believe how big they were when I saw them during Christmas. It meant so much to me that Kenzie remembered who I was :) Hope everything is going well with the family! Give my love to the kids :)

    ReplyDelete